- Structure: One-Piece
- Type: Switch Tool
- Application Method: Manual
- Material: Metal
- Fuel: Butane
- Style: Outdoor
- Category: Gas Stove
- Weigh unused full butane canister and write with felt-tip on the base.
- Place empty canister to be refilled in freezer for approx. half hour or overnight.
- Remove canister from freezer and place adaptor onto the canister.
- Take your new full butane canister and insert into adaptor.
- Push canister firmly down for 10-15 seconds at a time, checking each time the weight of the canister until it matches the original weight written on the base.